Thursday, November 20, 2008

I got Tagged

I got tagged by Jessica Howard...

The rules
1. post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment8

My answers are in no particular order of favorites

Favorite TV Shows:
1. AFV
2. Smallville
3. Mickey Mouse Club House
4. Higgley Town Heroes
5. Little House on the Prairie
6. I can't think of what's on t.v....kids take over
7.
8.

8 Things I did yesterday
1. searched for a lost toy out of the stinky blue and black garbage cans..no luck.
2. drove to my mom's for "Wed. is Grandma's Day"
3. watched my kids color
4. played the piano
5. listened to my niece coo and talk so cute
6. changed a few diapers
7. stamped nativity scene's onto red cardstock for my sister's R.S.
8. drove home late at night and put kids to bed

8 things I am looking forward to
1. continuing to learn and grow and not letting people or things bother me
2. developing my piano and flute talents better
3. teaching Kimmie how to cook and clean because she always wants to--desire is good!
4. Jacob potty trained
5. Jacob speaking a few sentences---even words would be nice
6. going to my mom's next week
7. Thanksgiving at my Grandparent's, a rare occasion--we're usually in Missouri
8. Christmas spirit being felt, the real thing this year, because getting no gifts helps.

8 favorite restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2. Thai Delight
3. KFC (Tuesday nights $2.99 country fried steak w/biscuit & mashed potatoes and mac n cheese especially!)
4. Robintino's
5. Taco Pronto (in McAlester, Oklahoma)
6. Giacomo's (in McAlester also)
7. Chicago Style Pizza (in Kearney, Nebraska)
8. my mom's cooking

8 Things on my wish list
1. to go to disneyland
2. to travel somewhere I haven't been before with Lane
3. to get a minivan
4. to learn how to cook better to make my husband happy
5. to go somewhere for our anniversary--it's been 8 years in Dec.
6. to pay off our current bills of chaos that happened the past 2 months
7. to enjoy the journey of life I'm in and not "wish" any stage away
8. to stay out of debt

8 People I tag
1. anyone who wants to do this

No comments: