Where in the world is this year going? My kids are all of a sudden shooting up. Clothes and pajamas are getting smaller (where's the flood?). Thanks to my friend, Jessica, both kids have nice warm coats that fit them well. The kids are heavier, taller, and in some ways harder and other ways easier. But, I'm sleeping through the night so that is good. :0)
Jacob's his usual self and keeps me running, literally. His favorite things to do are climb the kitchen cupboards and dance on them (I have to get him before he slips and falls off), run into the bathroom every chance he can and jump into the tub and lick whatever water might be left in it (yuck, I know!). Or he'll flush the toilet and run out laughing. He is ALL boy and today he played in the snow for the first time in his life. Kimmie showed him how to eat it.
Today I got a call from the preschool saying they have an opening for Kimmie. YAY! She will begin Jan. 6th, going Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for 3 hours. I think she'll really enjoy it (not to mention me too). She is getting so big, my baby is growing before my eyes into a little girl. :( Sad to think about. I'm ready for her to get out of her "terrible 3's" though. She'll be a Sunbeam in January. Time flies! Jacob is doing well in nursery. And he does okay when I leave him at people's houses.
1 comment:
Post a Comment