Tuesday, April 21, 2009

EASTER is Springing

'Tis the season to begin outdoor activities as weather permits. Laundry on the line, outdoor play and yard work. The little things are the big things. I know someday I will miss the mundane, so I enjoy it as I go, especially laundry. Don't you just adore these boots?
I LOVE SPRING!!
The yard has finally exploded, and still more to come (tulips)....


The yard mowed, hoses out, the fertilizer from last year starting to kick in, what more could I ask? And it's rained enough up until now we haven't had to turn the sprinkler's on yet. It is beginning to get dry though. Kimmie has picked several flowers for me and they collect in a vase in our kitchen. Today I picked a grape hyacinth and told Kimmie what it was and she said, "A grape hi-a-stink?"
The yard as of today.... Tuesday, April 21, 2009.

It was/is Beautiful today!




I can't wait until all of the tulips come out also.
Pics of our neice, Evelyn. 8 Months old already!



Look at that hair!
Olivia finding eggs at my mom's house.
It was too rainy to be outside.
Kimmie (clown) Olivia (ice princess) Don't ask me why they wanted to dress up on Easter.
Eating a banana all by herself!

Hmmm, what should I eat first?

Jacob's new love. I bought this train table from my friend.
He would play with it night and day if I let him. The first few nights he'd get up in the night looking for his trains. I'd have to put him back to bed. He'd kick and cry when I try to put the kids to bed knowing he can't play until morning, or sad to leave it to go get Kimmie from preschool. It was still a great purchase though. Now I just send him to bed with one of his engine's and I kiss his train, then he kisses it. Then I shut the door and I hear him playing and babbling at it for a few minutes before he falls asleep.
Of course Kimmie likes it too. She fights over it with him--anything Jacob wants, Kimmie wants. Will that ever end?
More Easter at Grandma's

Easter at our house, it started raining just as we went outside so they had to hurry. We were cold and wet when we got inside.

AFTER the Bunny came---
....chocolate is messy, but I love it.

3 comments:

Shantelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marcie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica Simonsen Howard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.