Friday, May 1, 2009

Lane's Family

This is Fred Revis. This is our kids' Great-Grandpa on Lane's side. It is Lane's Mother's Father.

This is Ruby (Nance) Revis. It is Lane's Grandma. Fred and Ruby Revis just celebrated their 65th Wedding Anniversary April 1, 2009. Congratulations!! That is quite an accomplishment. (This picture was taken a few years ago.)

Fred and Ruby had 2 daughters. Lane's mom is the oldest, Dianna Ruth Revis Callahan. She married Dale Raymond Callahan January 20, 1973. Dianna's sister is Susie Sims.

This is Dale when he was younger. At the moment I do not have pictures of Dale's parents. But I met his mother a few years ago. She was in a rest home and all I remember is she smiled the whole time and said, about Lane, to Dale, "Looks just like you, except for the glasses." I think she died in September of 2004. Dale's Father died when Dale was around 21-years old. So Lane never met his Grandpa. Dale has 2 siblings. Sue and Anna. I've never met either one.

This picture below is Lane as a little boy. It looks a lot like Jacob.
Here is Lane and his sister Danette. So cute!

1 comment:

evelyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.