Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SPRING has sprung!

Two Friday's ago Lane called in the afternoon and said he wanted to get a slide at Lowe's and wanted my permission to buy it and start putting it up tomorrow. He came home with a shorter one than we were originally planning, but it is great and the kids love love love their daddy for it! Not to mention mommy will love that the kids love it so I can get some stuff done because Spring is here and it'll be time to do laundry on the line and other fun summer chores.



The slide is 10 feet long and the angle is fast and steep and soooo much fun! Even for me! I married the most wonderful, handsome/cute, talented and hard working man in the world. It's neat to see him do things for the kids and queen he loves more than anything.

Jacob has mastered the technique --literally, quickly.

Their new toy for a day.
Kimmie is so good at art. She painted this of her "friend, Olivia" and her.
Lane gave me these last Monday for no reason. I love them!
I don't think I've ever seen more beautiful colors together. I smell them every time I pass them.
Our yard isn't quite as pretty, but I can't wait until our flowers come up!

As you can see they're on their way. Yay!
What an exhausting day! (This is a very rare occasion in our house)

1 comment:

marcie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.