AUGUST 2009

My niece turned 1-yr. old! She's a doll and so fun to play with. We celebrated her birthday with a mini angel food cake. You can see her cousin had as much fun, or more, than she did.
Then pics of the final days of good weather in our yard. The kids eating popsicle's and playing in the front yard. My butterfly bush finally bloomed this year. I've had it about 4 years. My crepe myrtle tree also finally got flowers. I thought I killed it. I love it. (It's really more like a bush)

My niece turned 1-yr. old! She's a doll and so fun to play with. We celebrated her birthday with a mini angel food cake. You can see her cousin had as much fun, or more, than she did.
Then pics of the final days of good weather in our yard. The kids eating popsicle's and playing in the front yard. My butterfly bush finally bloomed this year. I've had it about 4 years. My crepe myrtle tree also finally got flowers. I thought I killed it. I love it. (It's really more like a bush)

No comments:
Post a Comment