Friday, November 6, 2009

Kids Funny Sayings and Things

I've never been fed cheerios by a 2-year old with a barbie-sized spatula and pie tin. I laughed so hard I could barely eat them and he was so serious to get them in my mouth. oooh! Heavenly Father knew these kids would love me!

He was also being a big helper with Kimmie. I was looking up doctor's online and they were out husking the corn cobs. Well, Kimmie brought in the corn that was done in a clear container and Jacob dragged the kitchen garbage back into the house and 1/2 way down the stairs before it dumped all over. Husks, paper plates, food scraps, corn hair/silk, and ketchup and mustard opened packets-yuck, but I laughed so hard because he was being so good to show me what they did to the husks.

Kimmie said, "Jacob! Are you hot?" puts down a sheet to play on "are you cold?" he says no, both times...."Are you a pea in a pot 9 days old?" I'm laughing so hard writing this my eyes are watering.

Something I heard on t.v. that struck me funny, a black girl said, talking about white people, "When you're born you're pink, when you grow up you're white, when you're sick you're green, when you're in the sun you turn red and when you're cold you're blue and when you die, you're purple....and you call ME colored!"

My mom had a note that said, "If you don't have self-discipline, you need some 'Motha' discipline."

I was Tired of waiting for success, so I went ahead without it.

Here are some funny things Kimmie has said:
"What's the opposite? Left (I said Right)Up (down)Back? Forth"

"Momma! You're beautiful. (Oh, thank you) I want make up (You're funny) You're stinky."

"I'm gonna be a sunshine so I'll melt Grandma's heart."

Kimmie came in w/sand all over her hands and said, "I need to wash my hands." I said well I was going to go pull weeds in front if she wanted to come with me and help. "Yeah, let me wash my hands so I don't get sand all over the weeds." Doy!

No comments: