JULY 2009

A few days after we got back from Disneyland I took a 3-hour trip up to Idaho Falls to stay with my best friend, Heidi, and her kids for 4 days. It was such a nice break and very restful. I'm glad to have her closer and not in New York! I saw her mom and other cousins also came to stay from St. George. We had 11 kids to take to church. I took a trip to Rexburg, where my dad grew up. Took a picture of the house that he lived in and where my grandparents raised their kids. I also visited my cousin's wife and kids and another good friend, Tami and her husband Phil and their 2 daughters.

A few days after we got back from Disneyland I took a 3-hour trip up to Idaho Falls to stay with my best friend, Heidi, and her kids for 4 days. It was such a nice break and very restful. I'm glad to have her closer and not in New York! I saw her mom and other cousins also came to stay from St. George. We had 11 kids to take to church. I took a trip to Rexburg, where my dad grew up. Took a picture of the house that he lived in and where my grandparents raised their kids. I also visited my cousin's wife and kids and another good friend, Tami and her husband Phil and their 2 daughters.

No comments:
Post a Comment